Week 5 Assignment, Part 2
Since the business I chose to promote for this course is my own future business and has a very broad scope in terms of product, I had to take extra time to first define and then refine my target market. Here is my best guess at what my target market would be.
The name of my company is Motorbike Obsessions because I am actually obsessed with riding, racing and wrenching on motorcycles. The type of customer I want to find are those people that are equally into motorcycles. My company motto would be:
The name of my company is Motorbike Obsessions because I am actually obsessed with riding, racing and wrenching on motorcycles. The type of customer I want to find are those people that are equally into motorcycles. My company motto would be:
Motorbike Obsessions
For the love of Riding, Racing and Wrenching
For my market I am looking for people that have a deep interest in motorcycles of all types. I am not focusing on a specific genre of motorcycle. I will be doing events and project builds that are performance based rather than show or fashion based. I want to find customers that want a sense of community with the motorcycle experience. I also want to educate as much as display my work so my audience would also have the same desire to learn and work with other enthusiasts. I don't believe in throwing money at an issue to solve the problem and find I go for value when purchasing parts or tools. I think my market would be in a similar financial state. I got back into motorcycles later in life and want to have an open feeling for people to do the same.
In summary my market would be:
25 - 45 year old
That have families or less disposable income
That ride all types of motorcycles
That work on their own motorcycles
That are interested in racing both racing them selves or watching
That want a community
That want to learn
That are into making motorcycles run faster, better and with improved performance
Comments
Post a Comment